The Oracle Export File DDL Extract Wizard
- What Does the DDL Extract Wizard Do?
- The DDL Extract Wizard will reverse engineer Oracle Export files and
will extract, display and manipulate the
DDL CREATE statements contained within. It is read-only on the
export files and requires
very few resources on a Windows based PC.
- Why Do You Want to extract the DDL from Export files?
- Generating scripts which will rebuild the DDL structure of a database
is a common Oracle database maintenance problem. The DDL Extract Wizard
is far quicker and easier than a dbms_metadata script and works on export
files created by any version of the Oracle database. Simply create an
export file, use the DDL Extract Wizard to read it, and
the generated DDL scripts are immediately available without the
need to write complex code.
- How much does the DDL Extract Wizard Cost?
- The unsupported version is free of charge.
You can purchase a supported version and also
custom versions if you wish
- but there is no requirement to do so.
- A short summary of the many useful things you can do with the DDL Extract Wizard can be
found on the Quick Info page. We get lots
of feedback on the DDL Extract Wizard - here are some of the
nice things people have said. You might also
be interested to know our reasons for making the DDL Extract Wizard available
- Download the DDL Extract Wizard software [view download page]
- A complete, fully functional copy of the DDL Extract Wizard software
is available for download.